Saturday, February 27, 2010

hmm....now dat i m in the mood of writing somethn....(excuse me ppl who read this.......its all gonna b non sense.......i m just plain bored now....so....)

I think of this many times.......n then dont do anythn abt it anyways........coz i dont think i can do much...

I feel i shud have chosen a different career path for me......somethn to do with creativity....n this is not just coz i think i m good at dancing or painting or swimming...
but coz i m so happy wen i m indulging in any of these! I just feel healthy n alive wenever i m in contact with the arts...I m so myself! So SHEENA!
I feel if I have to achieve excellence in anythn, it cud only be the arts!

But then I also think that these are just my hobbies......a career path has to be somthn more stable n serious.....but again....I really doubt that also now!

There have been so many times wen i have thought of enrolling in one of the dance classes....but havnt done that thinkin I wudnt b able to adjust the timings....

So life just goes on like this.......u think of doing so many things........n then u dont...n u keep thinkin abt it constantly........somehow i feel......if u cud siphon out these hidden desires frm ppl's head........n then tell them to go ahead n do them..........there wud b so mny happy ppl around.......

:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it takes guts to admit that "This is not what I had in mind"...I believe that you should pursue your creative interests..Work is more rewarding when its fun, right?

sheena said...

:) i kno yaar!
i m just not sure whether i should risk everythn just coz i had these thoughts in mind!
May b later in my life....wen i wud b sure of taking that course...

Kunal Mudgal said...

Maybe you do not get to do what u wanted as a job. Or maybe it isnt financially lucrative.

But maybe if you are successful enough in your job, you can make time for yourself to pursue what you really wanted.

Isnt that a incentive now?